Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!


At 12:26pm today, my baby boy turns THREE! How is it possible that he's already three and how is it possible I didn't know him until three years ago? He is such a wonderful and integral part of my life!
He is an explorer and likes discovering how things function. He's also stubborn, just like his mama, and knows EXACTLY how *he* wants things to work.
And, of course, he adores his big sister! Absolutely adores her and they are the best of friends.

Happy birthday, baby boy!! I love you so much. May God bless you and keep you all the days of your life.

5 comments:

julie & joe said...

Happy birthday! My baby boy turned 3 last Friday.

Xazmin said...

Your kids are darling!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to that cutie pie...hang in there cause the years just go faster~

Shannon said...

He is just so cute! I hope he had a good birthday!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Your kids are darling!