Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sibling Love

My children bless my life in so many ways. Yes, they do drive me (and each other!) crazy on a daily basis, but they truly are blessings. I love seeing their relationship with each other. They adore each other and look out for one another. They are each other's best friend and spend hours playing together. They have their own routines and games that make sense only to them.
It truly warms my heart to see them interact with each other. This isn't to say they never squabble because they certainly do...however they freely kiss and hug each other and they almost seem to feel the other's pain if one of them is hurting.
I hope their strong relationship continues to strengthen over the years and withstands the many pressures that are sure to come during the upcoming years.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

I was just thinking the same thing tonight! The boys were chasing each other around the house and laughing so hard they fell down and couldn't get back up. I realize with them being the same gender that I'm probably in for some major sibling rivalry, but for now I'll just enjoy the fact that they are best friends!

Jenni said...

Your children are so sweet! I am so glad that they have such a wonderful friendship! This reminds me of my girls. :) They too can fight sometimes, but they are very good friends!

I hope you have a good night and a good Monday! :)

Shannon said...

How sweet. Those pictures were so cute!

That Girl said...

such a sweet post!

Ms. Tee said...

Awww, those photos are so sweet! I love the one where they are reading together! :)

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

Hi Sarah
Your kids are soooo cute!!

Thanks for your "support" regarding my countertop choice on my blog.

Now, I don't think that painting the oak trim would work on my old countertop. The non-oak part is in pretty rough shape. Even when it is clean it looks dirty, if you know what I mean.

Congrats on convincing your hubby about painting. That was half the battle for me and now my husband is so happy that we did!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh - they are so cute! They will be such good friends as they grow up. How wonderful!

XOXO
Jen

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog it was bothering me that I couldn't find that black dresser picture...Now I have yours saved.

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

So sweet. I love it when I catch my kids in moments like that. What really warms my heart is when I see my 2 older boys ( 8 and 10) loving on their baby sisters and being so gentle and sweet. Now the boys being nice to each other is a whole other story!