Friday, August 15, 2008

Bows for all!

I tried a new hairstyle on Princess the other day and she LOVED it. She was so excited to run and show her dada--made me glad I tried this one on a weekend so that he was home to tell her how pretty she looked. It just is four braids (a bit hard to see some of the braids in this picture) from the front of her head that I gathered (along with the rest of her hair) at the nape of her neck and added a bow. Always a bow!


And then there are the days when Handsome says he needs a bow too. I try to limit his bow wearing to the house, but one time I did let him wear a bow to his sister's ballet class. He was so excited!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute hairstyle!

I found a cheese dome today for the project...still looking for a solid glass plate. Those are hard to find! All I can find is one with a design on it.

Rae said...

Princess' hair is absolutely darling! I'm glad to see Handsome appreciates a good bow. JK's personal preference is headbands.

Kitty Scraps said...

I used to wear my hair braided when I was little but nothing as cute as the hairstyle you have on Princess, SWEET!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

too cute on Princess! MY daughter would die over this hair style! :)