Monday, June 30, 2008

Seven Years!

Seven years ago, on June 30, 2001, my wonderful husband and I were married! The last seven years have been a roller coaster and through it all he has been by my side. God brought me the perfect soulmate and I am eternally grateful.

We had a 4pm Roman Catholic Mass with about eighty people in attendance, followed by a sit-down dinner. I planned our entire wedding myself with little help from anyone and loved doing it! We were blessed in that our family traveled from all across the country to celebrate our marriage. Our wedding took place at my college alma mater which also was where we met during my senior year in college.
I had three bridesmaids and he had three groomsmen and his childhood priest officiated.


This picture of us exiting the chapel doors was put on the cover of a regional wedding magazine.Our wedding was followed-up by a honeymoon to Sandals Dunns River in Jamaica! Ahhh, nothing to do except relax on the beach! My how things have changed!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary!! I Love looking at people's wedding pics too! :)

Unknown said...

happy Anniversary to yall! I loved those pictures and I can see why they put you a magazine. Beautiful.. We went to Jamica too! Loved it, sunburn and all... Susie H~

Jessica said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I just love wedding photos :)

Jen said...

Enjoy your anniversary!! Those are beautiful wedding pics! We went to Jamaica on our honeymoon too!